***Referee and Score-keeping Training must be completed prior to the first tournament***
For those of you who are new to USA club volleyball, the players will officiate other teams during most tournaments. As part of that requirement, each player and coach needs to complete both the referee clinic and scorekeeping clinic prior to our first tournament. If at any time during this process, you or your player have a question or there is something that you are stuck on or do not understand; please contact Carrie Erickson (email@example.com).
Here are the instructions on how to get registered for the on-line clinics.
1) Go to www.iavbreg.org
2) Go to Membership Log In and then log in to the player membership
3) Click on the red USAV Academy button
4) Select Course Catalog
5) Select Catalog: Officiating Education Materials
6) Select Catalog: Indoor Officiating Materials
7) Select Junior Officiating Education
8) Players will need to enroll & complete all courses, except the Coaching Role In Officiating
9) Once enrolled, players will access the courses in My Account
*Make sure that each module is completed. It will move from the enrolled course to the completed course once all requirements have been met. Once the entire clinic is completed, a certificate of completion will be e-mailed the the e-mail address linked to the membership and it will be reflected on the roster that I have access to.*